Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So today started out well, I had a bunch of errands to run before my doctors appointment. I was getting things done and crossing them off my list when there was a slight glitch in my plans. I rearranged my schedule and it worked out, still got everything done but it was enough to put me in a sour mood. I was trying to stay calm today and it was just stressful enough to throw me off for the day.

My appointment went well. She decided not to do any tests beyond my annual pap smear and to just let the specialist handle it all next week. She did say that in her opinion I need to lose about 20 lbs and that she doesn't believe I'm ovulating. I have been charting and I really believe that I have been ovulating so we will see what the specialist says next Thursday.

There isn't really much to report. I do feel a little bummed tonight though. I got in the car after the appointment and wanted to cry but I couldn't tell you why. Maybe just the build up of all the emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment