Sunday, October 24, 2010
So, I've admitted my fears to myself and to you and all of the internet but as crazy as it sounds, I haven't talked to Mike yet. He's got so much on his plate, he's been traveling for work a lot and the youth football team he coaches just had their last game. I just don't want to burden him. I know he knows that something is up. I'm super emotional. I find myself on the verge of tears over the smallest things. It's not really that I don't want to burden him, thats just an excuse. In all honesty, it's one thing to admit my fears but it's another thing to say it out loud. I can't bring myself to say the very words that are always on my mind. It would somehow make it more real, and I just can't do it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment