Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi my name is Jenni and I'm infertile.

Went to the Infertility support group tonight. I am very glad I did. There are 2 women with a child each (one via embryo adoption) and 2 that are currently pregnant. There were 12 total, all varying in age and journey. It's just good to have someone in real life to talk to that gets it and I don't feel so crazy anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had anything even remotely close to this in my area. There is a monthly support group at my Fertility Clinic but since that is 8 hours away, it's not really something I can swing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee,
    Have you looked on the resolve website? I went to a peer-led group but they have support groups all over the US. I'm not sure where you are located but here's the link:
    http://www.resolve.org/support-and-services/support-group/support-groups-list.html

    I hope there is one near you!

    ReplyDelete