In other news, my grandma (my dad's mom) has taken a turn for the worse in Michigan. She is in hospice and the doctors are saying she may have hours or days. My parents and sister are on their way to see her now. Mike has to work in the morning and I injured my back so I have a chiropractic appointment in the morning (hopefully they can help me manage my pain for the 6 hour drive, and at least help me to stand up straight) and then we will leave in the afternoon and stay there for a few days. If you pray, can you say a prayer that Grandma is pain free and at peace?
I was numb to it yesterday but today it has really hit me. It might be selfish but one of the things that saddens me most is that she won't see my babies. She won't make them a baby blanket, she won't get a chance to hold them...
No comments:
Post a Comment