We love them very much and probably spoil them a bit. The past three weekends we have had doggy play dates. The first was Pawty Gras and included musical mats and a costume contest for the pooches. Last week was the Suburban Chicago Luck of the Irish. It benefited All American Dachshund Rescue. We won a raffle basket and they love all the new toys and treats. This weekend was the Milwaukee Luck of the Irish play date. The Milwaukee group is much smaller but so much closer and easier to get to. There also seemed to be some younger dogs and younger couples and definitely more men for Mike to talk with. The play dates are great, especially in cold weather. Both dogs are snoozing on my lap right now. They get to run and chase their friends and it really wears them out.
Baron's new favorite activity is eating dust. He loves to sit near a window where there a stream of light and catch the dust particles he sees floating in the air. At first I couldn't figure out what he was watching and trying to eat but when I changed my view I saw it. It's pretty hilarious to watch.
I don't know if there was a purpose to this post, I guess it's just about how much I love my doxies.
No comments:
Post a Comment